The International Training & Education Center - ITEC, Ho Chi Minh University of Science, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh, collaborated with Auckland University of Technology (New Zealand) to announce the 12th Admission for the International Bachelor Program of Computer and Information Sciences AUT - with IT Service Science & Software Development major.
Program entry requirements:
- Graduation from high school, preferably with high academic records in Mathematics and English of Grade 12
- Successful completion of B2 level of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) or relevant.
- Starting from 2019, high school students who achieve minimum 600 score on the Entrance Examinations offered by Vietnam National University HCMC (https://thinangluc.vnuhcm.edu.vn/dgnl) are qualified to apply into our programs.
- For those who do not attend the VNUHCM Entrance Exams, admission priority is based on Grade 12’s academic records (especially in Mathematics and English subject).
- Candidates whose English proficiency does not satisfy the B2 level of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages are required to participate in the English Placement test provided by the International Training & Education Center (ITEC), HCM University of Science, VNU-HCM.
- All candidates who have successfully earned a high school diploma from an International High school with language instruction in English in Vietnam or overseas are eligible for direct admission into the program.
2. Admission target: 80 students
3. Duration: 4 years (*)
4. Main Campus: University of Science, VNU-HCM, 227 Nguyen Van Cu street, Ward 5, Ho Chi Minh city.
5. Program curriculum: Full-time 4 years at HCM University of Science, VNU-HCM by following methodology:
Compulsory and elective courses will be delivered by faculty members from the HCM University of Science, VNU-HCM and other members in VNUHCM system
Core courses (IT Service Science major) will be delivered by faculty members from Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
6. Enrolment deadline: 31/08/2019