“Studying American program, with American professors, accredited by American and receive American degreein Vietnam”
The Bachelor of Science in Management with a major in International Business is accredited by the Middles States Commission on Higher Education, one of the most prestigious accrediting organizations in the United States which is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Therefore, this is an international qualified program and the Bachelor of International Business degree is internationally accepted. In addition, the International Business is also accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education - IACBE.
This program is jointly developed by Keuka College (New York, USA) and Ho Chi Minh University of Science (HCMUS) with the aim to equip students with the knowledge and skills of international business in a modern, dynamic and competitive environment. The program provides the wide knowledge base on the necessary management skills in the global integration. Students have a chance to approach all the academic courses in the comprehensive view which brings the best benefits to them.
The highlight of the program is that students will study 30/121 credits with professors from the Keuka College throughout the 4-year period, divided several blocks with 7 weeks per each block.
After completing 3 years and a half of study in the HCMUS, students will receive the Bachelor of Science in Management, International Business major from Keuka College.
The program objective is to train students to become businessmen, administrators that have enough abilities and qualifications to work in international business and globally competitive environment with these characteristics:
• Knowledge: have deep and modern knowledge of business in the international environment and global view. Some the background knowledge includes: economy and business administration, specialized in the international business in the fields of finance, business strategies, import/export (logistic), investment, marketing…
• Skills: have negotiated skill and communication with people from many cultures; analysis skills, and synthetic skills to figure out the differences and similarities between the markets, foresee, opportunities and challenges in international business; communication, writing, presentation, improving English, teamwork and leadership skills.
• Ability: has the ability to self-develop, self-study, professional working, leadership ability in the international business environment.
|Year||Semester||Course code||Course name|
Introduction to Computer System
Introduction to Communication
College English 1
Introduction to Business SocietyPrinciples of Marketing
Human Resource Management
College English 2
Intro to Psychology
Accounting 1: Financial Accounting
Intro to Philosophy
Accounting 2: Managerial Accounting
Great Books: Modern Age
Statistics for Social Sciences
Business and Goverment Relationship
Literature & Film
Legal Environment of Business
Enterprise Information Management & Technology
Operations Production Management
Culture, Gender and Communication
Art History: Modern
International Financial Management
Marketing Grapic Design
Eligibility for graduation
- Students must complete all the required number of credits (121).
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of the courses taught by Keuka College professors in particular and the final combined GPA must be 2.0 or above.
- Students must meet the English requirements of Keuka College, USA.
- Completion of tuition fees and other fees incurred while studying.
- All the resources and learning materials must be returned.
- Submission of all academic records and English language certificates as prescribed
- At the time of graduation audit, students are not accused of any crime; or not in academic suspension for disciplinary reasons.